Title: Practice Administrator
A Practice Administrator is a highly engaged leader that possess a high level of acuity in business acumen and is focused on developing a patient-focused team that is goal oriented.
• Identify opportunities for practice growth and revenue diversification through satellite offices, ambulatory surgery centers, or other ventures and ensures effective implementation and subsequent management of designated priorities.
• Monitor strategic developments in the local market and provide recommendations regarding appropriate responses and strategies. Ensure implementation of planning initiatives.
• Develop and administer ongoing marketing efforts to inform current and potential patients regarding practice services available; also monitors effectiveness of such efforts through appropriate measures and review.
• Maintain appropriate oversight of practice financial operations including billing, disbursements, reporting, budgeting, and safekeeping of practice assets, and ensure optimal efficiency and profitability within the practice.
• Execute day to day operations of the practice by ensuring the following is completed:
o Employee scheduling, weekly meetings, report generation, inventory assessment, supply ordering, employee training and other duties as assigned or needed within the office
• Provide guidance on equipment usage, proper medical chart handling, insurance, and billing, frame and contact lens selection, policies and procedures, and computer software
• Compile operational reports to gain a strong insight into the business and how to direct the team on what needs to be done to fix focus areas
• Lead the office by guiding them to success through focused support and coaching
• Enhance processes and workflow by taking initiative to build action plans to increase the efficiency and profitability of the office
• Collaborate with regional leadership and HR on employee relations and recruitment needs
• Collaborate with other operations leaders to develop creative approaches to areas of improvement
• Actively engage in constructive conversations with employees to help address improvement areas and formulate follow-up actions
• Actively train employees on how to provide a world-class patient experience
• Motivate employees by remaining positive and communicating any changes or news in a supportive and constructive way
• Ensure the office and employees are always compliant with HIPAA
• Other duties as assigned
Other Skills and Abilities
• Reliable transportation that would allow employee to go to multiple work locations with minimal notice when applicable
• Ability to work weekends when applicable
• Desire to gain industry knowledge and training
• Demonstrates initiative in accomplishing practice goals
• Consistently creating a positive work environment by being team-oriented and patient-focused
• Commitment to work over 40 hours to meet the needs of the business
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a courteous, professional manner at all times
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management or a related area of study preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of healthcare office management or industry-related experience.
• Strong financial background with previous accounting or general ledger experience.
• Hands-on experience in medical services marketing and strategic planning.
• Demonstrable experience in practice development and expansion.
• Experience in maintaining professional relationships with referral sources, payers, and other groups.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.